Give your sales team the guidance they need
- at the most crucial times
- from a new voice
- with specific advice for the specific situation.
Throughout the course of a year there are so many challenges that pop up for a sales team. Mindset, strategy, innovation and resourcefulness are all needed but it’s not realistic that you can be the source of all solutions for them. Instead, have an elite sales coach available to you, making the point you need made, at the time you need it.
Hopefully you can succeed all year without any of these… but with these you will find you and your team are better, faster.
- How to build on the back of a bad year or a bad quarter.
- It’s already half way through the quarter/year and you are going to miss your targets. Now what?
- It’s already half way through the quarter/year and you are blitzing your targets. Now what?
- You met your quarterly/annual targets. But it’s with one client…
- We just lost a big account. How to re-group.
- Starting the year with zero on your score sheet.
- How to command a personal brand that gets you in the door.
- How do the truly elite sales people approach their craft?
- Ideas for generating leads and pipeline.
- Responding to a massive knock back.
- Assessing if the client is worth all the trouble.
- Discovering what the customer really wants.
- Hitting massive targets.
- Understand your sales cycle.
- Building rapport.
- Calculating your sales cycle and speeding it up.
- The art of having influence.
- Using your company vision when pitching.
- 5 tips for closing a deal.
- Is this really the right sales strategy?
- Is the customer really always right?