Train your people in minutes
So we built a MicroLibrary of 3-6 minute videos to fast-track your people’s development.
Providing expert strategy, the moment they need it,
in only a few minutes of their attention.
Teams start here
How Elite & Dynamic Teams Work
Leaders start here
Focusing on the Essence of Leadership
100+ professional development videos to resource ALL your people’s learning
See the list of topics below with sample videos
- Managing time in a modern era.
- How to create a potent diary.
- Designing a diary that will achieve your goals.
- Stimulus – How to stop ‘busy’ and get important things done.
- Obligation – Increasing your productivity and focused work.
- Drive Time – Using time to lead the future.
- Staying focused in a busy office.
- Using simple tools like email footers, phone message and others to reduce interruptions.
- How to help your team mates be effective with their time.
Goals & Achievement
- How do you discover what you want?
- How to reconnect with a goal that you have achieved before?
- How does a team member embrace a company goal that they didn’t set
- What do you do when you find yourself giving up on a goal?
- What is the best way to coach and support a team member to a goal?
- How do you find the motivation to apply yourself every week?
- What activity puts us in the best position to achieve our goal?
- What creates effective delegation
- How to delegate when ‘its easier to do it yourself’
- Having people lift to the standards you set
- Leading during change
- Having difficult conversations
- Getting people to buy into the bigger vision
- Management styles to try in different situations
- How to build on the back of a bad year or a bad quarter.
- It’s already half way through the quarter/year and you are going to miss your targets. Now what?
- It’s already half way through the quarter/year and you are blitzing your targets. Now what?
- You met your quarterly/annual targets. But it’s with one client.
- We just lost a big account. How to re-group.
- Starting the year with zero on your score sheet.
- How to command a personal brand that gets you in the door.
- How do the truly elite sales people approach their craft?
- Ideas for generating leads and pipeline.
- Responding to a massive knock back.
- Assessing if the client is worth all the trouble.
- Sales skills.
- Discovering what the customer really wants.
- Hitting massive targets.
- Understand your sales cycle.
- Building rapport.
- Calculating your sales cycle and speeding it up.
- The art of having Influence.
- Using your company vision when pitching.
- 3 tips for closing a deal.
- Is this really the right sales strategy?
- Is the customer really always right?
- Strategies for how to add one new lead or network connection per week.
- Firing your customer/client.
- Finding motivation for a new year.
- Customising a morning routine that fires you up.
- Responding to a mid year flat spot.
- Working out what really motivates you.
- Recovering from a long period of low drive.
- Inspiring the people around you without being annoying.
- Finding your ‘why’.
- Leading a company or team culture.
- Designing a culture that achieve your vision.
- How to address behaviour outside what is acceptable.
- How to help your workplace be happier and more productive.
- Representing your brand.
- How do elite teams really work?
- How do you make your team an elite team?
- How do we get everyone on the same page?
- How do elite teams communicate?
- Practical ways to create more team work.
- Becoming a resilient team.
- Getting on message as a team about a bad PR or client experience.
- Last week we lost a key team member. Overwhelm is setting in.
- Defining what High Performance is for you and your team.
- Mindset for increasing performance.
- Lifting your standards.
- Breaking a performance ceiling.
- How to respond to huge amounts of performance pressure.
- Delivering on what you are really capable of
- The seven conversation that lead to high performance.
- Vision – What do we ultimately want to create?
- Belief – What would we need to believe to deliver the vision?
- Skill – What skill would we need to be have to deliver the vision?
- Motive – What motive would drive us to the vision, even in tough times?
- Team – Who do we need in our team to deliver the vision?
- Nature – If we did it our way, how would we go about it?
- Identity – What type of person or team would deliver this vision.
- Staying sane and reaching goals when there are not enough resources.
- Assessing a failure.
- Responding to a failure.
- How to stay up after sustained success for a long time.
- How do you stay hungry when it gets tough?
- Delivering when it is most important.
- Working to your strengths.
- Mastering your daily habits.
- Creating a peer group that hold you to a high standard.
- How to not panic when presenting.
- Dramatically increasing your skill.
- Why do we panic under pressure? And what to do instead.
- The financing or investment has come through. Time to re-group.
- This might not work. But sometimes you have to try.
- Deciding on some key performance indicators.
- Learning how to say no.
How the MicroLibrary works
Choose your package
100% money back guarantee
Company Pack 15
Up to 15 users
$66 per user for strategic personal development for 1 year
Company Pack 40
Up to 40 users
$37 per user for strategic personal development for 1 year
COMPANY PACK 100
Up to 100 users
$29.95 per user for strategic personal development for 1 year
What clients are saying
From the Leaders
I love that when I need to deliver a message there is a video I can refer to that helps drive home
that message and give some context to the changes or learnings I need my team to make.
the moment they asked for it. Our people felt resourced and the business kept moving as a result.”
He is a master of innovation.”
In my view it is indeed a rare gift. In all of my corporate experience Mark is truly one of a kind.”
Why our micro learning model?
Get Better Faster
If someone likes the video, there are more in a series so you can resource their interest.
The per-head fee is tiny while the impact is unprecedented.
Create a Learning Culture
Most people have experienced 'education' to be slow and cumbersome. Not any more!
We’d love to assist with your team’s development. Send us an email and let’s chat!
401 Docklands Drive
Docklands VIC 3008