This series is designed to resource a leader with bite-size insights into performance. They apply to the macro level of leadership – guiding the entire company or team, and to the micro level – giving team members specific tools they can use for their personal performance.
- Defining what High Performance is for you and your team.
- Mindset for increasing performance.
- Lifting your standards.
- Breaking a performance ceiling.
- How to respond to huge amounts of performance pressure.
- Delivering on what you are really capable of.
- The seven conversations that lead to high performance.
- Vision – What do we ultimately want to create?
- Belief – What would we need to believe to deliver the vision?
- Skill – What skill would we need to be able to deliver the vision?
- Motive – What motive would drive us to the vision, even in tough times?
- Team – Who do we need in our team to deliver the vision?
- Nature – If we did it our way, how would we go about it?
- Identity – What type of person or team would deliver this vision?
- Staying sane and reaching goals when there are not enough resources.
- Assessing a failure.
- Responding to a failure.
- How to stay up after sustained success for a long time.
- How do you stay hungry when it gets tough?
- Delivering when it is most important.
- Working to your strengths.
- Mastering your daily habits.
- Creating a peer group that hold you to a high standard.
- How to avoid panic when presenting.
- Dramatically increasing your skill.
- Why do we panic under pressure? And what to do instead.
- The financing or investment has come through. Time to re-group.
- This might not work, but sometimes you have to try.
- Deciding on some key performance indicators.
- Learning how to say no.