How good do you want to be?
#Performance #Mindset #Better
GiFt Your People The Path To Success
Lead Performance with the Performance Ladder
Defining what ‘High Performance’
is for you and your team.
How do you
lift your standards?
4 Minutes at the start of a meeting can change everything.!
- Defining what High Performance is for you and your team.
- Mindset for increasing performance
- Lifting your standards
- Breaking a performance ceiling
- How to respond to huge amounts of performance pressure
- Delivering on what you are really capable of
- The seven conversation that lead to high performance
- Vision – What do we ultimately want to create?
- Belief– What would we need to believe to deliver the vision?
- Skill – What skill would we need to be have to deliver the vision?
- Motive – What motive would drive us to the vision, even in tough times?
- Team – Who do we need in our team to deliver the vision?
- Nature – If we did it our way, how would we go about it?
- Identity – What type of person or team would deliver this vision
- Staying sane and reaching goals when there are not enough resources.
- Assessing a failure.
- Responding to a failure.
- How to stay up after sustained success for a long time
- How do you stay hungry when it gets tough?
- Delivering when it is most important
- Working to your strengths
- Mastering your daily habits
- Creating a peer group that hold you to a high standard
- How to not panic when presenting
- Dramatically increasing your skill
- Why do we panic under pressure? And what to do instead.
- The financing or investment has come through. Time to re-group.
- This might not work. But sometimes you have to try.
- Deciding on some key performance indicators.
- Learning how to say no.
- Managing time in a modern era.
- How to create a potent diary.
- Designing a diary that will achieve your goals.
- ‘Stimulus’ – How to stop ‘busy’ and get important things done.
- ‘Obligation’ – Increasing your productivity and focused work.
- ‘Drive Time’ – Using time to lead the future.
- Staying focused in a busy office.
- Using simple tools like email footers, phone message and others to reduce interruptions.
- How to help your team mates be effective with their time.
Management & Leadership
- What creates effective delegation
- How to delegate when ‘its easier to do it yourself’
- Having people lift to the standards you set
- Leading during change
- Having difficult conversations
- Getting people to buy into the bigger vision
- Management styles to try in different situations
- Finding motivation for a new year
- Customising a morning routine that fires you up
- Responding to a mid year flat spot
- Working out what really motivates you
- Recovering from a long period of low drive
- Inspiring the people around you without being annoying
- Finding your ‘why’
Goals & Achievement
- How do you discover what you want?
- How to reconnect with a goal that you have achieved before?
- How does a team member embrace a company goal that they didn’t set
- What do you do when you find yourself giving up on a goal?
- What is the best way to coach and support a team member to a goal?
- How do you find the motivation to apply yourself every week?
- What activity puts us in the best position to achieve our goal?
- How do elite teams really work?
- How do you make your team an elite team?
- How do we get everyone on the same page?
- How do elite teams communicate?
- Practical ways to create more team work.
- Becoming a resilient team.
- Getting on message as a team about a bad PR or client experience.
- Last week we lost a key team member. Overwhelm is setting in.
- Leading a company or team culture
- Designing a culture that achieve your vision
- How to address behaviour outside what is acceptable
- How to help your workplace be happier and more productive
- Representing your brand
- How to build on the back of a bad year or a bad quarter
- It’s already half way through the quarter/year and you are going to miss your targets. Now what?
- It’s already half way through the quarter/year and you are blitzing your targets. Now what?
- You met your quarterly/annual targets. But it’s with one client…
- We just lost a big account. How to re-group.
- Starting the year with zero on your score sheet
- How to command a personal brand that gets you in the door.
- How do the truly elite sales people approach their craft?
- Ideas for generating leads and pipeline.
- Responding to a massive knock back.
- Assessing if the client is worth all the trouble.
- Sales skills
- Discovering what the customer really wants
- Hitting massive targets
- Understand your sales cycle
- Building rapport
- Calculating your sales cycle and speeding it up.
- The art of having Influence
- Using your company vision when pitching
- 3 Tips for closing a deal
- Is this really the right sales strategy?
- Is the customer really always right?
- Strategies for how to add one new lead or network connection per week.
- Firing your customer/client.
Remember that if you don’t take an action,